Acoustic Audio PSW400-10 Home Theater Powered 10" LFE Subwoofer Black Front Firing Sub
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Style:400 Watts | Size :10"
Acoustic Audio's specialty Series powered subs immerse you in the action of your fast-paced movies and sports. Add impact to your favourite movies and full-bodied bass to your favourite tunes. Its stylish design and superior sound make it a smart addition to any home theatre. Its elegant wood finish is refined and complements most flat-panel displays. It Features a high-current, 400-Watt amp that effortlessly drives its front-firing 10" woofer for dynamic low-frequency effects. The LFE, RCA and high and low inputs let you use any receiver or processor. The 10" woofer utilizes a long excursion cone for deep, accurate response. The MDF bass-reflex enclosure features internal bracing, and a 25Hz to 250Hz frequency response delivers thumping bass from all your action movies and CD albums.
- Acoustic Audio PSW400-10 specialty Series home theatre powered LFE subwoofer, 400 watts peak power, frequency response is 25hz-250hz, efficiency is 97Db, 8ohm impedance
- Built-in digital drive high-efficiency amplifier, 10” front-firing long Throw subwoofer, high rigidity PVA Treated Cone, adjustable independent Gain and crossover controls
- LFE input, RCA low/ speaker level inputs, high-level inputs and outputs, variable low pass frequency crossover control, signal sensing auto shut off function, phase control switch, bottom bass port
- Black ash high-density MDF enclosure with advanced rfl bass-reflex design, removable acoustically transparent Black grill, product Dimensions (H x W x D) 15" x 12.25" x 11.25"
- Full instructions, 9.5 foot dual RCA/LFE cable with "Y" adapter included, use for in-wall or in-ceiling home entertainment, home theatre systems, surround sound systems and multiple room systems
No posts found