Anbull Portable 3 Ton Pneumatic Jack Triple Bag Air Jack 6600lbs,Quick Lift Heavy Duty for Garage Car Lifting Repair,Up to 16 Inch
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Capacity: 6600 lbs (3 tons); Height range: 5.9 "-15.7" (15 cm-40 cm). Note: we packaged two male air fittings: one is US type, another is Europe type so that it can be used worldwide. There is no female fitting as normally your air compressor hose has been installed with it.
- An internal telescopic stabilizer ensures lateral and vertical stability.
- This pneumatic jack is simply the easiest and fastest way to install clamp welding clamps on the frame machine.
- This 3-ton triple-bag air lifter with the design compact and lightweight enables quick positioning up and down.
- The pressure relief valve is designed to prevent excessive inflation. Powder coating, zinc and chrome plating as well as aluminum and brass are part of the design.
- The maximum height: is 400 mm The minimum height: is 150 mm
- Capacity: 3000 kg length of the handle: 83 cm diameter of air ring: 250 mm
- diameter of the rubber foot: 110 mm compressed air connection: 3/8 " air valves: - air input valve - air outlet valve, the safety valve:
- - interrupts the air supply above 8.3 bar-certified Condition: new
- Pneumatic 3T jack The pneumatic jack was developed for hardening systems and garages. The jack is intended to lift the point of a vehicle weighing up to 3 tons.
- The elevator is characterized by a number of advantages that confirm its high quality and functionality: steel construction with the option of unscrewing the handle, and the possibility of vertical positioning of the jack without additional support.
- The maximum lifting height is 40 cm. Resting height - 15 cm.
- The jack is supplied with compressed air with an operating pressure of 6 to a maximum of 10 bar.
- The simple and solid construction of the elevator confirms reliable use and makes the product an ideal tool for the auto repair shop when the vehicle has to be lifted quickly to remove the wheel.
No posts found